Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A Christmas Update...

Waldorf Doll with Doll Clothes and a Doll Sling

The doll is done - you can see her above, her name is Beryl and I even made her a little friend, who's name is Clo. I still have to make her some clothes and get a doll sling figured out so I'll post about her in more detail then



This was so fun and I am so proud of my very first quilt - more details in my next post.

Makeup bags: maybe a couple of these boxy little pouches from Three Bears or this box bag tutorial from Drago[knit]fly -
huh, I cannot remember who I was going to make these for, oh well, they are off the list!

Car organizer - I started it but it got removed from the list so I'll post about it when I finish it.

Car garbage - not done yet

Cashmere lap quilt - finished one, then started another, almost done

Corsage scarf done, love it! might make another

(3) Cookbook and Cooking DVD and Apron - scratched the DVD and apron, added T-shirts, none of it done

(3)Fabric necklace using a tutorial from Froogal And artsy clutch (Bend-the-Rules Sewing: The Essential Guide to a Whole New Way to Sew)done and I love them!

(5)Tissue holders using the oh so great tutorial on Skip to my Lou With some embellished pencils and magnets (earring/fabric)- love the tissue holders, not done the embellished stuff yet

Woolen leaf scarf (Sewing Green: 25 Projects Made with Repurposed & Organic Materials Plus Tips & Resources for Earth-Friendly Stitching) or Corsage scarf - scratched in favour of a really cool bracelet, I'll show it when it is done.

(5) Stenciled t-shirt - the Hubby is in charge of this so I'll add some links when he decides what he is doing - hahaha, so not done, I'll let the hubby post when he gets around to it

Music portfolio - I am going to work this out myself, I'll post the tutorial - changed to an April Bag from Sew Mama Sew Handmade holidays, not done yet.

(3) Crayon roll - another Skip to My Lou gem Or pencil roll all with pad - done, love, love, love them!

(2) Wool bonnet or maybe fleece? - again this is one of mine - tut to follow- not done yet

I added a Busy Book that I am just getting ready to assemble - I will write a very detailed post about that!

I may add another Easy Lap quilt - we'll see.

So that is it, I am actually quite proud of where I am!

1 comment: