Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Getting to Know Me

1. Who would you most like to meet?
David Suzuki - I know he would have some great tips for living a more sustainable life.
2. Who would you most like to have dinner with?
Martha Stewart - I am sure she would be amazing!
3. Who would you refuse to meet?
Any major actor or actress - they couldn't live up to my expectations
4. What are you best at?
Problem solving - I am awesome at thinking outside the box.
5. What are you worst at?
Decision making - It was hard for me to decide if that was what I was worst at...
6. What is your favorite poem?
Air and Angels - John Donne
7. What was the first record you bought for yourself?
Versus - Pearl Jam
8. What is your motto?
Anticipate the best, plan for the worst.
9. What is the biggest/best compliment you've ever been paid?
"You are the smartest person I know"
10. What is your worst phobia?
Mascots
11. What insect do you dislike most?
Earwigs
12. Who did you hit?
My readers - you're it, email me yours and I'll post the best ones. Basically answer the 12 questions and then do a search on Flickr for your answers. You must pick a picture from the first page of the search and make them into a photo collage. It is a cute idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment