Sunday, March 1, 2009

Pop Wahm Buzz?

Hey, you spelled Wahm wrong! No actually, Wahm is an acronym for Work at Home Mom, which I now am with the launch of my new Etsy store! I have been madly trying to get my store up and running, putting together inventory, writing copy figuring out costs, shipping and store policies. All while my 5 month old naps. This blog is a way for me to share all the random stuff floating around in my head - as my friends will tell you there are bucket loads of it and it is completely random. I'm going to keep this short and sweet as I told myself that I would write Monday to Friday and give myself a break on the weekends. So I'll leave you with a parting photograph of the mayhem that is my workspace: 


                                




No comments:

Post a Comment